The product is intended for use as a surgical membrane for soft tissue repair, serving as a scaffold material and tissue coverage or tissue replacement for surgical applications where a longer lifetime of the implant after placement is requested.
【Country of origin】
- strong and biocompatible implant
- incorporates into the host tissue through cell and microvascular ingrowth
- native uncrosslinked membrane with an in-vivo lifetime up to 12 months
- high tear-resistance
- simple handling
- breast reconstruction
- breast and body wall reconstruction
- urologic and gynaecological reconstructive surgery of the pelvic floor
- reconstructive ENT surgery
- CE Certificate——CE marking signifies that the product conforms with all EC directives that apply to it. When a manufacturer puts the CE marking on a products this implies that he complies to all the Essential Health and safety requirements from all the directives that applies to its product.
- ISO10993—— Standards for evaluating the biocompatibility of a medical device. Manufacture strictly tests the biocompatibility according to ISO10993 standards.
- ISO13485——Represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.